Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aniwest 2011 report

Hey guys! I should have written one long long long ago.
In the meantime I've finished Hozuki and now am working on stuff for my twin... but I wanna start working on Gwen! Or Sayaka! QoQ"""
Anyway, here it comes.


Well, first of all the weather was nice... Not saying much, but as for location albeit small it is very nice and the surrounding area is perfect for cosplay shooting, especially the river. It is a very very small convention, so small that knowing that some years ago it was 3 days long instead of one makes me want to cry. The people are very nice though, they have some good catering, the anime cinema had some very good choices of recent animes, even though I never watch anime at convention, I took a peek. Games room, well, standard stuff? I guess. The main room/hall, had some stores represended, offers to play go and draw things. There was an art contest and an anime quiz as far as I know.
Then there was my concert. Well, the bad thing was, that I had a migraine by that point of time, blame the weather. I hope it went well, I still don't the videos.
One point of critique was that they let music run throughout the entire day. Usually not a bad thing, but when there is a singing act afterwards that actually happens to have songs in program that correspond to the ones run before...well...
I've also met some really nice people with really great costumes ^^ In and out of itself it was a fun day, even though my friends skipped out on me as Mai again.
Otherwise, I wish that Aniwest can get more congoers next year Q___Q I'm not that famous/great enough to get more visitors to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment